- Do I have to register as a user?
- How do I place an order?
- What currency are the prices on the website?
- Will I be charged GST?
- Will I receive a confirmation of my order?
- Can I collect my order in person?
- Can I cancel my order?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Do I have to sign for my order?
- Do you have a minimum order amount?
- Can I get help to place my order?
- How do I know what I need to order?
Q Do I have to register as a user?
You do not have to register to use this site. When it comes to the order confirmation page, you will need to enter your name, address, contact telephone numbers and delivery details, however this does not register you and your details are only noted as a guest shopper.
- Simply add the items you want to buy to your shopping cart
- Once you have finished shopping, click on ‘checkout’. At this stage, choose your shipping options; all costs will be displayed and added to your checkout cart
- Enter your details including your delivery address
- Submit your payment details
- An email confirmation will be sent to you once your order has been accepted.
Q Will I receive a confirmation of my order?
You will receive an email confirmation shortly after placing your order. Please review your order details carefully and contact the warehouse immediately if you wish to make any changes. Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a second email containing your delivery and tracking information. Order and shipping confirmation emails are sent to the shipping email address.
Q Can I collect my order in person?
The online eStore warehouse is not located at the University of Sydney. UniGear do not have a retail storefront and cannot make sales in person. Orders can only be taken online and shipped from our warehouse.
Q Can I cancel my order?
Orders can be cancelled as long as you submit your cancellation before you are notified that your order has been shipped. To cancel an order, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line type ‘Order Cancellation’. In the body of the email include your order number and a contact phone number. Refer to the Returns Policy for further information.
Q How long will it take for my order to arrive?
During the checkout process, you will have the option of selecting your shipping method; your choice will be added to your cart at this stage. Regular orders are received within 5 working days of payment. Express deliveries are received within 2 working days.
Delays are experienced when parcels are returned to the warehouse as couriers will not leave parcels unattended at any address. It is important that you make sure someone is home to sign for your parcel.
Q Do I have to sign for my order?
Yes. If you will not be home at the time your order is due to be delivered, please provide an alternative delivery address, as orders not able to be signed for are returned to the warehouse.
Customer service helpline: +61 8097 0492
Customer service email: email@example.com